Creamy Cranberry Dip
You can use a variety of salty crackers to scoop up helpings of this slightly sweet cranberry dip. The recipe yields a lot so it's great for large gatherings.—Joy McQuaid, Darlington, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Spread into a shallow bowl or 9-in. pie plate. Top with cranberry sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with crackers.
To Make Ahead: Prepare the dip up to 2 days ahead. Sprinkle with almonds and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 158 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Creamy Cranberry Dip with Crackers in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.