- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Assorted crackers
- In a saucepan, combine soup and cream cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over hot water. Let stand 5 minutes or until dissolved. Add gelatin to hot soup mixture; stir until dissolved. Add onions, celery and crab; stir to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours or until set. Serve with crackers.