Louisiana Crab Dip
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Stir in crab and onion. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs with paprika; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 45 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 24, 2013
Very good flavors. My sister-in-law is from Louisianna and I used the fresh crab meat from the fish market. Wonderful flavors. I could eat with a spoon!
Aug 24, 2013
very tasty dip. To make for our family, I used the crabmeat from the fish market. Again, very good flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.