Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes2 cups (8 servings)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Assorted crackers or vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. To serve chilled, cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika.
- To serve warm, spoon into a greased 3-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 146 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Oct 26, 2019
This was really good with the addition of prepared horseradish. For those that used artificial Krab. It's not crab spread is't Pollock spread. You know like Captin D's uses.
Dec 21, 2015
Made this as written. We have eaten it cold as well as hot. Everyone likes this and changes are not needed! Thanks for a great recipe!
Dec 29, 2012
Delicious. Went over big at work pitch in
Dec 24, 2012
Used artificial crab. Much easier than picking through canned crab to get rid of cartilage, and no loss of taste/texture.One star lost for this and lack of precise warming time.Found flavour to be near perfect... Would maybe add a little Worcestershire sauce next time, but not much!
Dec 26, 2011
I SEE SOMEONE ADDED HORSE RADISH, YUM. THAT MAY DO THE TRICK. I THINK I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE IT BUT PUT IT IN SOME SOUP LIKE CLAM CHOWDER.
Dec 26, 2011
I'M SORRY. I DID NOT FIND THIS RECIPE TO HAVE MUCH FLAVOR AT ALL, UNTIL I ADDED SPICES, LIKE OLD BAY SEASONING AND CAYENNE PEPPER. I REALIZE THAT CRAB DOESN'T HAVE A LOT OF FLAVOR BUT I COULDN'T TASTE SEAFOOD AT ALL, AND AFTER SPENDING 2.99 ON A TUNA SIZED CAN WASN'T WORTH IT, AGAIN, SORRY.
Dec 25, 2011
Made this for Christmas and didn't last verylong.
Dec 24, 2011
My wife made this recipe for the family on Christmas Eve, and it was hard for me to consider any other food. This dish is A. MA. ZING. Definitely going to become a regularly-made dish. :-)
Dec 11, 2011
Quick to make and delicious. My guests couldn't get enough. Definitely a keeper!
Dec 10, 2011
Simply put .... there will be NO left-overs.