Crab and Cream Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimiento, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the green onion, pimiento, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish; mix well. Stir in crab. Place in a 1-cup serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 292 calories, 28g fat (11g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 28, 2016
I made this using imitation crab meat, I did find it taste much better if you let it sit overnight. Did not like it when it had only sat in the fridge for a couple of hours, but thought I would try it again using the canned crab meat. Tasted it again the next day and this was so good. Very easy and quick to put together, Will be making again.