Snow Crab Legs with Dipping Sauces
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Grill: 10 min.
- DILL BUTTER SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash white pepper
- HORSERADISH CHILI SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- AVOCADO CREAM SAUCE:
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- CRAB LEGS:
- 1 pound cooked snow crab legs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In three separate small bowls, combine the ingredients for the dill butter sauce, horseradish chili sauce and avocado cream sauce; set aside.
- Brush both sides of crab legs with oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Serve with dipping sauces.
Nutrition Facts8 ounce-weight: 570 calories, 49g fat (22g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 1034mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Feb 15, 2018
Delicious. Definitely make it again.
Aug 25, 2013
I made the dill butter sauce and avocado cream sauce to go with steamed crab legs tonight. Very nice. The dill was a great touch. In the future I will probably use less sour cream in the avocado sauce--it overwhelmed the avocado a bit. Still, very tasty, though, and a good change from just plain old clarified butter.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.