Slow-Cooker Crab Dip
With just 10 minutes of prep time, this creamy and delicious crab dip couldn't be easier. The recipe comes from my hometown cookbook. My co-workers rave about it at every work potluck! —Julie Novotney, Rockwell, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine first five ingredients. Stir in crab. Cook, covered, on low until heated through, 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers): 132 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Hot Crab Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.