Slow-Cooker Cheeseburger Dip
This fun dip recipe uses ingredients I always have in the fridge, so it's easy to throw together on short notice. —Cindi DeClue, Anchorage, Alaska
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 1-3/4 hours
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- Tortilla chips or crackers
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender, breaking up beef into crumbles, 6-8 minutes; drain. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2- or 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the cream cheese, 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, Worcestershire, mustard, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cook, covered, on low until heated through and cheese is melted, 1-3/4-2-1/4 hours. Top with tomatoes and pickles. Serve with tortilla chips.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 157 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Dip in Simple & Delicious October/November 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.