Pressure Cooker Cheddar Bacon Ale Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 18 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Soft pretzel bites
- In a greased 6-qt. electric pressure cooker, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mustard and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in beer; add bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 5 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
- Select saute setting, and adjust for normal heat. Stir in cheese and heavy cream. Cook and stir until mixture has thickened, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with onion and reserved bacon. Serve with pretzel bun bites.
Test Kitchen tips
Feb 3, 2018
Can you confirm how many people were at the office party? Interested in this dip, but want to verify the accolades
Jan 2, 2018
This recipe was delicious and easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.