Bacon-Ranch Spinach Dip
During the hectic holiday season, my slow cooker works overtime. I fill it with a savory bacon dip and watch everyone line up for a helping. Keep the recipe in mind for tailgating, too. —Crystal Schlueter, Northglenn, Colorado
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 2 hours
Makes24 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups bacon ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 Kerrygold cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, salad dressing and milk until blended. Stir in cheese, artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, bacon and green onions. Transfer to a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Jan 7, 2016
Made for Christmas Eve and it was a big hit. Everyone loved it. Served with pita crackers and garlic bagel chips. This will now be my go to dip. Had to use canned chopped/diced tomato and perfection. Try it... you wont be disappointed!