Cranberry and Bacon Swiss Cheese Dip
This warm, rich and creamy Swiss cheese dip is guaranteed to please family and friends alike. Served with thin, crunchy slices of French bread, it makes the perfect appetizer—especially because it can be prepared ahead, put in the fridge, and then baked just before you want to serve it. —Jeanne Holt, Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 3 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped onions, thawed and patted dry
- 8 pieces ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick), toasted
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, mustard and garlic pepper blend. Add Swiss cheese; mix well. Stir in onions, bacon, 1/4 cup almonds and cranberries. Spread into a greased 3-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup almonds. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 266 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.