ABC Cheese Dip
My children like this dip because the seasoning is mild. You can use plain veggie sticks or cut out numbers and letters from the sweet peppers. —Kimberly Miller, Norfolk, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- Carrots and additional peppers
- Alphabet cookie cutters (about 1 inch)
- Numeral cookie cutters (about 1-1/2 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and garlic salt until smooth. Stir in chopped peppers. Cut carrots and peppers into letters and numbers; serve with dip.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 103 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as ABC Cheese Dip in Crafting Traditions September/October 1997
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.