ABC Cheese Dip
My children like this dip because the seasoning is mild. You can use plain veggie sticks or cut out numbers and letters from the sweet peppers. —Kimberly Miller, Norfolk, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- Carrots and additional peppers
- Alphabet cookie cutters (about 1 inch)
- Numeral cookie cutters (about 1-1/2 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and garlic salt until smooth. Stir in chopped peppers. Cut carrots and peppers into letters and numbers; serve with dip.