Chipotle Ham ‘n’ Cheese Dip
During the busy holiday season, you just can't beat convenient slow cooker recipes like this that let you visit with guests instead of working away in the kitchen. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 40 minutes.
- Stir in ham; cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm with vegetables or chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without vegetables): 104 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 261mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
May 26, 2019
Had some friends over and I made this, they loved it!!!
Jan 7, 2019
This sounds awesome! I don't even like Chipotle peppers...but still awesome!! Thanks, can't wait to make!