Beef Chili Cheese Dip
I love to keep these ingredients on hand for entertaining or quick-to-prepare hearty snacks.—Nancy Brown, Janesville, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne without beans
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- In a saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add chili, cheese and green chilies. Heat over medium-low, stirring frequently, until cheese melts. Serve warm with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 tablespoon: 190 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Nov 14, 2009
I have made this several times and everyone in my family loves it. My teen-age son begs me to make this. I make it in the slow-cooker, which is so convenient and easy!