Beef Chili Cheese Dip
I love to keep these ingredients on hand for entertaining or quick-to-prepare hearty snacks.—Nancy Brown, Janesville, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne without beans
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- In a saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add chili, cheese and green chilies. Heat over medium-low, stirring frequently, until cheese melts. Serve warm with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 tablespoon: 190 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Originally published as Chili Cheese Dip in Country Ground Beef
Nov 14, 2009
I have made this several times and everyone in my family loves it. My teen-age son begs me to make this. I make it in the slow-cooker, which is so convenient and easy!