Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Hot cooked buffalo-style chicken wings
- Celery sticks
- Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with chicken wings and, if desired, celery.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chicken wings): 252 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 7, 2017
Good dip to serve with wings to give them a bit of a different flavor. Spice level was low, despite the jalapenos.
Nov 7, 2017
Good dip to serve with wings.
Jul 2, 2014
Excellent dip, can add heat by replacing green chilies with fresh chopped jalapeno. Yum!
Feb 3, 2012