- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Corn chips or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread into a large shallow dish. Layer with tomato, green chiles, olives, onion and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips.
1 serving (calculated without chips): 198 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 505mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.