Layered Ranch Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Corn chips or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread into a large shallow dish. Layer with tomato, green chilies, olives, onion and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1 serving (calculated without chips): 198 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 505mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 10, 2014
Made this for a summer pool party. It was really good. You can add really anything to this.
Jan 19, 2014
Delicious and wonderfully fresh tasting. Since fresh are still expensive I've used fire roasted canned tomatoes successfully.
May 13, 2013
Made this for a family gathering and everyone from an 81-year-old down to a 6-year-old liked it. The pan was wiped clean!
Apr 28, 2013
This was really good and would be easy to customize with your favorite toppings!
Apr 23, 2013
This was very quick and easy to make and tasted wonderful!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.