Layered Hummus Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (10 ounces) hummus
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Greek olives, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Baked pita chips
- Spread hummus into a shallow 10-in. round dish. Layer with onion, olives, tomatoes, cucumber and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 88 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Jun 21, 2019
I liked this. I liked the plain Pine Nut flavor better than red pepper/garlic - and liked it better without really mounding on the toppings. Aldo tastes better putting salt on the finished product. before serving. Will make again! Easy
Feb 5, 2018
Quick and easy and tasty. I used Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus for an extra layer of flavor.
Sep 19, 2017
Super easy and always a hit!!