Layered Hummus Dip
My love for Greece inspired this fast-to-fix Mediterranean dip. It's great for parties and is a delicious way to include garden-fresh veggies on your menu. —Cheryl Snavely, Hagerstown, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (10 ounces) hummus
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Greek olives, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Baked pita chips
- Spread hummus into a shallow 10-in. round dish. Layer with onion, olives, tomatoes, cucumber and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1 serving (calculated without chips): 88 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Mediterranean Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.