Hummus & Veggie Wrap-Up
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup torn mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- Spread hummus over tortilla. Layer with salad greens, onion, cucumber, sprouts and carrot. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 235 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 415mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Jan 21, 2020
A bit different from the everyday. Inventive flavor (with the combo of balsamic and hummus), without much effort. A perfect little snack that's easy to make. I made this for people coming over, and everyone loved it. It tastes gourmet but is so quick and casual. Absolutely a little gem of a recipe.
Jan 6, 2020
I made this for lunch because that is a meal that I always struggle with. This was delicious, really easy and healthy to help me get back on track. For sure this will be a lunch staple for me especially the work week!
Apr 10, 2013
This was better than I thought it would be. the hummus and Balsamic Vinaigrette gave it a nice kick and the veggies made it fresh. My husband and I had it for lunch and then made it again for dinner that night. We did add tomato, and cut the sprouts (because I couldn't find them)