Speedy Hummus Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup hummus
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or 12-in. pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, mix hummus, oregano and pepper flakes; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese, tomatoes and olives. Bake 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Drizzle with oil.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 10, 2017
This was just ok to us. The flavor was decent but all of the oil on the dish actually made my stomach very upset. The leftovers also seemed pretty dry (and we love having leftovers throughout the week). It really wasn't worth it for the price of the specialty ingredients (sun-dried tomatoes and feta). We probably won't make this again.
Jun 13, 2015
This is a keeper. The only Greek olives that I could find at my local grocery store were calamata, so they were a bit strong, but the pizza was delicious.
May 21, 2014
Delicious and simple to make as a week-night meal. Surprisingly enough my 2 year old likes this.
Mar 7, 2014
Just had this for supper tonight. Followed the recipe and my husband and I both loved it. Will definitely be making again.