This chocolate hummus is a sweet twist on the traditional recipe. Plus, it's so easy to make with just a handful of healthy ingredients. I like to serve it with berries and pretzels for a quick snack. —Catherine Ward, Mequon, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit, crackers or pretzels
- In a food processor, combine the first 5 ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with fresh fruit, crackers or pretzels.