Chocolate Banana Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 large ripe frozen bananas, sliced
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the milk, pudding mix and vanilla; cover and process until blended. Add the bananas and ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 166 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Jun 16, 2014
This is a fantastic recipe and is delicious. There is one small mistake in the recipe itself. It calls for 2 Tablespoons of vanilla extract. This is far too much and makes the smoothie very bitter. Just 1 teaspoon is all that's needed for the vanilla extract. Thanks guys!!!
Jul 27, 2011
I just made this for my children they LOVED it! I will be making this again, very good thanks
Jun 20, 2011
This satisfied my sweet tooth. It is thick and very creamy. I felt like I was having a rich treat when in fact I was enjoying a guilt free treat! I made the whole batch, poured out 1 serving and froze the rest. The next day, I took another serving out of the freezer, let it sit on the counter for a bit and then blended it again. Delish treat again without the fuss of throwing it together!
May 28, 2011
this was way to thick to drink. the pudding was a bad idea.