Cantaloupe Banana Smoothies
This is one of my favorite flavor combinations for a smoothie. Cool and fruity, a glass full satisfies my evening munchies.—Janice Mitchell, Aurora, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 large firm banana, cut into 1-inch pieces and frozen
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 141 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Originally published as Cantaloupe Banana Smoothie in Country Woman June/July 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.