Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries, patted dry
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2-1/2 cups vanilla chips and the chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Microwave for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth. Immediately add marshmallows, cereal and walnuts.
- Spread evenly on a 13-in. pizza pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Arrange cherries on top; sprinkle with coconut.
- Microwave the remaining vanilla chips on high for 1 minute. Add oil and stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Chill until firm. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 288 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 31, 2013
I have made this for many years.... used to send miniature ones (made in miniature round cake pans) in college care packages. I have never actually made this in a regular size pizza pan, always in the small pans to make individual size chocolate pizzas. I have not ever used the cherries in this recipe. I use M&Ms candies instead of cherries as I think it looks more like a real pizza and is less trouble than using cherries.
Jun 6, 2012
I was looking for a dessert pizza recipe and this one was great! I left out the nuts and added M&Ms on top! :) YUM
Dec 21, 2010
I have a made chocolate pizza before but a lil different than this recipe