Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries, patted dry
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2-1/2 cups vanilla chips and the chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Microwave for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth. Immediately add marshmallows, cereal and walnuts.
- Spread evenly on a 13-in. pizza pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Arrange cherries on top; sprinkle with coconut.
- Microwave the remaining vanilla chips on high for 1 minute. Add oil and stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Chill until firm. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 288 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
May 31, 2013
I have made this for many years.... used to send miniature ones (made in miniature round cake pans) in college care packages. I have never actually made this in a regular size pizza pan, always in the small pans to make individual size chocolate pizzas. I have not ever used the cherries in this recipe. I use M&Ms candies instead of cherries as I think it looks more like a real pizza and is less trouble than using cherries.
Jun 6, 2012
I was looking for a dessert pizza recipe and this one was great! I left out the nuts and added M&Ms on top! :) YUM
Dec 21, 2010
I have a made chocolate pizza before but a lil different than this recipe