Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes; gently run a flexible metal spatula under crust to loosen. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Spread over crust. In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 284 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
May 28, 2013
This was a great dessert; quick and easy to make and delicious!
Jul 9, 2011
My 7 year old son picked this recipe out as one that he wanted to try to make. It was a great choice because not only was it very easy, it tasted great!!! We will definately be making this one again.
Nov 15, 2009
This is very good - and quick to mix up. Be sure to loosen the crust and refrigerate for a few hours - Great recipe