Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes; gently run a flexible metal spatula under crust to loosen. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Spread over crust. In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 284 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 28, 2013
This was a great dessert; quick and easy to make and delicious!
Jul 9, 2011
My 7 year old son picked this recipe out as one that he wanted to try to make. It was a great choice because not only was it very easy, it tasted great!!! We will definately be making this one again.
Nov 15, 2009
This is very good - and quick to mix up. Be sure to loosen the crust and refrigerate for a few hours - Great recipe