Chocolate Pudding Pizza
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) spreadable cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake until set, about 15 minutes; cool.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chips. Chill for 1-2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 449 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 376mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Nov 11, 2018
I made this for a potluck and it was amazing and a great hit with mu co-workers and super easy to make
May 29, 2012
Family loved it, quick and easy. I did not have chocolate chips so used some milk chocolate toffee chips and added some chopped pecans. Great for a light dessert on a hot day.
Feb 6, 2011
I used a chocolate chip cookie mix instead and drizzled chocolate syrup on top. It turned out great! Everybody loved it and was asking for the recipe.
Sep 4, 2010
My kids absolutely devoured this! Easy to prepare..had a little difficulty with the crust but nothing that wasn't easily fixed
Jun 15, 2008
hey Sheri23we are NEVER too old for a birthday cake! lolKat
Apr 30, 2008
This is a great birthday dessert for those of us who are too old for a real cake. Be sure to put it in the fridge for at least an hour after assembling to avoid all of the 'toppings' sliding or falling off. Excellent dessert!!!