Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding
"Being a diabetic with dietary restrictions, I was so pleased to find the recipe for this cool, satisfying dessert," says Shirlye Price of Hartford, Kentucky. "I can even serve it to company."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate (fudge) pudding mix
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons milk and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping; set aside. In a bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk until blended, about 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or bowls; top with peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 102 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding in Taste of Home August/September 1998
Nov 15, 2012
This dessert is WONDERFUL! Easy to make, beautiful, and delicious...my husband's very favorite dessert of all time.
Mar 26, 2012
Very easy and yummy. I like that it is low calorie and low fat.
Jul 5, 2010