Chocolate-Almond Brownie Pizza
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 1 package (14 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, milk and egg whites until blended. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudgelike brownies. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Spread coconut mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and oil; stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 476 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Jul 3, 2014
Awesome! I made this for a luncheon at church, and it was the first dessert gone! Everyone said it was delicious! It's very simple to put together, and looks like you fussed for hours! To keep the edges from over browning, I only baked the crust for 15 minutes.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.