Frosted Brownie Pizza
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup plain M&M's
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, chocolate and sugar. Remove from the heat; stir in flour until smooth. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat the sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired spreading consistency. Spread over brownie crust. Top with M&M's, coconut and pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 463 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 25, 2017
We love this sweet pizza!
Apr 19, 2016
This was tasty. I added 2 1/2 oz unsweetened chocolate and 1 tbsp Dutch processed cocoa, plus a splash of vanilla to the brownie. I feel like it made a a richer tasting brownie without altering the recipe too much. It was a fun dessert to make and eat!
Jan 27, 2013
I have made this recipe over and over again since it first appeared in TOH in 1999. Definitely a family favorite! My husband is not a fan of coconut or nuts, so I use M&M's, chocolate chips and colored sugar or sprinkles. I like to color coordinate for the holidays too!
Feb 11, 2010
I make this almost every year for Valentine's using Valentine M&M's. A really festive treat for the holiday
Nov 7, 2009
I think it needs more chocolate in the batter, but it is a good pizza recipe and the pb frosting was really good. I will add more chocolate to the batter when I make it next time.
Mar 23, 2009
This is a wonderful easy recipe, I have made it for 5 years in a row for my daughter's school birthday treat. Kids go crazy over it and it is very easy to transport. Make it, you won't be sorry!