Frosted Brownie Pizza
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup plain M&M's
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, chocolate and sugar. Remove from the heat; stir in flour until smooth. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat the sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired spreading consistency. Spread over brownie crust. Top with M&M's, coconut and pecans.
Jun 25, 2017
We love this sweet pizza!
Apr 19, 2016
This was tasty. I added 2 1/2 oz unsweetened chocolate and 1 tbsp Dutch processed cocoa, plus a splash of vanilla to the brownie. I feel like it made a a richer tasting brownie without altering the recipe too much. It was a fun dessert to make and eat!
Jan 27, 2013
I have made this recipe over and over again since it first appeared in TOH in 1999. Definitely a family favorite! My husband is not a fan of coconut or nuts, so I use M&M's, chocolate chips and colored sugar or sprinkles. I like to color coordinate for the holidays too!
Feb 11, 2010
I make this almost every year for Valentine's using Valentine M&M's. A really festive treat for the holiday
Nov 7, 2009
I think it needs more chocolate in the batter, but it is a good pizza recipe and the pb frosting was really good. I will add more chocolate to the batter when I make it next time.
Mar 23, 2009
This is a wonderful easy recipe, I have made it for 5 years in a row for my daughter's school birthday treat. Kids go crazy over it and it is very easy to transport. Make it, you won't be sorry!