Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup M&M's and 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Spread onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with remaining M&M's and walnuts. Top with marshmallows and coconut. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 334 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 28, 2011
Yummy & super easy. The kids gobbled this one up!
Jan 10, 2011
I made this for my son's birthday party & it was a big hit. He doesn't like coconut or nuts so I left them off & doubled the M&M's and marshmallows. It was a nice change of pace from the usual birthday cake.