Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup M&M's and 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Spread onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with remaining M&M's and walnuts. Top with marshmallows and coconut. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 334 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Sep 28, 2011
Yummy & super easy. The kids gobbled this one up!
Jan 10, 2011
I made this for my son's birthday party & it was a big hit. He doesn't like coconut or nuts so I left them off & doubled the M&M's and marshmallows. It was a nice change of pace from the usual birthday cake.