Berry Brownie Pizza
How could you not love pizza for dessert? A fudgy brownie base gets a whipped topping sauce and is topped with fresh strawberries, chopped nuts and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. —Karen Heleski, Ubly, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1-1/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries
- Chocolate syrup and chopped pecans
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out almost clean, 18-22 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over brownie crust.
- Top with berries and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate until chilled.
Test Kitchen tips