Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup red grape halves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown; cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- In a saucepan, bring the sugar, orange juice, water, lemon juice, cornstarch and salt to a boil, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool; brush over fruit. Chill. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 235 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 17, 2018
May 28, 2018
Made this for my nephew's birthday celebration & it was a big hit. I used different fruit which is what is great about fruit pizza you can pick any fruit you want.
Jul 2, 2015
Have been making this fruit pizza for years . .It is still Awesome !
Jul 8, 2014
Just made this recipe for 4th of July cookout. I doubled the recipe and put it in a jelly roll style baking pan. For the fruit, I used blueberries and strawberries and made a patriotic flag design. I wish I could post a pic of it because it turned out great. It looked so pretty that it looked like it came out of a magazine. I did NOT do the glaze. It was perfect without it.
May 11, 2013
I made it last week, and it went down so well, and fast I can't even describe, even my mom loved it so much, Happy Mother's Day, I have to make two just so that there will be enough for the 12 people, based on last week 6 people ate the whole thing!
Dec 11, 2012
Very popular dessert in my household!
May 19, 2011
I would definitely make it again. I made a regular chocolate chip cookie dough but I skipped the baking powder so that it does not rise.
Jun 29, 2010
This was very good but think the nexttime I would make a pie crust instead of the sugar cookie.I used Bing cherries instead of grapes.It was all eaten and everyone liked it.
Jun 19, 2010
I really liked the crust and filling. I preferred to use blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and kiwi. I thought about leaving off the orange sauce, but was very happy I decided to add it.
Jun 13, 2010
We love this recipe. We especially like the frosting layer. It is different than most. It is a great treat for either family or church.