Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup red grape halves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown; cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- In a saucepan, bring the sugar, orange juice, water, lemon juice, cornstarch and salt to a boil, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool; brush over fruit. Chill. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 235 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
May 1, 2019
I doubled the recipe and there were no leftovers! It was so good. I love how airy the whipped topping makes the topping. I used a variety of berries and kiwi fruit. It was perfect.
Oct 17, 2018
May 28, 2018
Made this for my nephew's birthday celebration & it was a big hit. I used different fruit which is what is great about fruit pizza you can pick any fruit you want.
Jul 2, 2015
Have been making this fruit pizza for years . .It is still Awesome !
Jul 8, 2014
Just made this recipe for 4th of July cookout. I doubled the recipe and put it in a jelly roll style baking pan. For the fruit, I used blueberries and strawberries and made a patriotic flag design. I wish I could post a pic of it because it turned out great. It looked so pretty that it looked like it came out of a magazine. I did NOT do the glaze. It was perfect without it.
May 11, 2013
I made it last week, and it went down so well, and fast I can't even describe, even my mom loved it so much, Happy Mother's Day, I have to make two just so that there will be enough for the 12 people, based on last week 6 people ate the whole thing!
Dec 11, 2012
Very popular dessert in my household!
May 19, 2011
I would definitely make it again. I made a regular chocolate chip cookie dough but I skipped the baking powder so that it does not rise.
Jun 29, 2010
This was very good but think the nexttime I would make a pie crust instead of the sugar cookie.I used Bing cherries instead of grapes.It was all eaten and everyone liked it.
Jun 19, 2010
I really liked the crust and filling. I preferred to use blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and kiwi. I thought about leaving off the orange sauce, but was very happy I decided to add it.