Chocolate-Hazelnut Fruit Pizza
You can prepare this snackable pizza in just 10 minutes! It's a great way to sneak in those daily servings of fruit. —Dalynn Dowling, Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 to 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 medium firm banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Spread tortilla with Nutella. Arrange fruits over the top. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 wedge: 103 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate-Hazelnut Fruit Pizza in Patriot Family After-School Snack Contest