Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
Total TimePrep: 45 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 12 sugar cookies (3 inches)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, pineapple juice, water and lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until cooled but not set.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over tops of cookies. Arrange fruit on top; drizzle with glaze. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 198 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Mar 8, 2016
I've made these and they are really good. I did make my own sugar cookies though.
Jun 5, 2015
I've just used store bought dough, press in a jelly roll pan (can line with parchment paper) be sure to take a pizza cutter and run through to make pieces before cookie is cool. Then add toppings, fast, easy to lift pieces out. 5 Star
Mar 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015
Such a light, refreshing flavor! Always a big hit when I make them.
Jun 6, 2014
I used half the amount of topping and glaze and it was more than enough for 2 dozen cookies. Delicious!
Jul 22, 2013
This recipe was amazing! I will definitely be making these again. The glaze was a nice touch and my family loved these sugar cookie fruit pizzas. They turned out wonderfully.
May 24, 2013
These taste amazing - However - I've found that the recipe makes well over a dozen worth of cookies. I made about 4 dozen and still had left over glaze, fruit, and topping. Also, I used a softer cookie, I thought the glaze would harden more but it didn't which made the cookies more soggy and crumbly. Next time maybe use less glaze or a harder cookie. But everyone said how great they tasted!
Jul 10, 2010
What a great idea! They are quick and easy to put together and are delicious!
Jul 7, 2010
I love fruit pizza, but hate the day after soggy crust. I wanted to smack my forehead with the heel of my hand when I saw this recipe!! Why didn't I think of individual pizzas you can make on the spot. This is a # 1 recipe. Thank you. Pam Jones
Jul 4, 2010
These cookies are AMAZING!! They take a bit of time to prep but so worth the effort plus its a super cute alternative to making one big pizza.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.