Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
Total TimePrep: 45 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 12 sugar cookies (3 inches)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, pineapple juice, water and lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until cooled but not set.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over tops of cookies. Arrange fruit on top; drizzle with glaze. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 198 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone know why my cookies turned into a soggy mess after I had these all put together?
Mar 8, 2016
I've made these and they are really good. I did make my own sugar cookies though.
Jun 5, 2015
I've just used store bought dough, press in a jelly roll pan (can line with parchment paper) be sure to take a pizza cutter and run through to make pieces before cookie is cool. Then add toppings, fast, easy to lift pieces out. 5 Star
Mar 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015
Such a light, refreshing flavor! Always a big hit when I make them.
Jun 6, 2014
I used half the amount of topping and glaze and it was more than enough for 2 dozen cookies. Delicious!
Jul 22, 2013
This recipe was amazing! I will definitely be making these again. The glaze was a nice touch and my family loved these sugar cookie fruit pizzas. They turned out wonderfully.
May 24, 2013
These taste amazing - However - I've found that the recipe makes well over a dozen worth of cookies. I made about 4 dozen and still had left over glaze, fruit, and topping. Also, I used a softer cookie, I thought the glaze would harden more but it didn't which made the cookies more soggy and crumbly. Next time maybe use less glaze or a harder cookie. But everyone said how great they tasted!
Jul 10, 2010
What a great idea! They are quick and easy to put together and are delicious!
Jul 7, 2010
I love fruit pizza, but hate the day after soggy crust. I wanted to smack my forehead with the heel of my hand when I saw this recipe!! Why didn't I think of individual pizzas you can make on the spot. This is a # 1 recipe. Thank you. Pam Jones