Raspberry Cream Sugar Cookies
We make sugar cookies and fill them with a tangy raspberry cream cheese. They taste best after they've been refrigerated for at least 45 minutes.—Heidi Farnworth, Riverton, Utah
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
Makesabout 1-1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1 package sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a microwave, melt baking chips with cream; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Add melted baking chip mixture; beat until smooth. Refrigerate until assembling.
- In a large bowl, mix cookie mix, butter and egg until blended. Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 7-9 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on pans 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread 1 tablespoon filling on the bottoms of half of the cookies; cover with remaining cookies. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Originally published as Raspberry Cream Sandwich Cookies in Ultimate Cookie Swap 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.