Raspberry Cream Sugar Cookies
We make sugar cookies and fill them with a tangy raspberry cream cheese. They taste best after they've been refrigerated for at least 45 minutes.—Heidi Farnworth, Riverton, Utah
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
Makesabout 1-1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1 package sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a microwave, melt baking chips with cream; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Add melted baking chip mixture; beat until smooth. Refrigerate until assembling.
- In a large bowl, mix cookie mix, butter and egg until blended. Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 7-9 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on pans 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread 1 tablespoon filling on the bottoms of half of the cookies; cover with remaining cookies. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.