Fruity Brownie Pizza
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 small firm banana, sliced
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Toss banana slices with juice; drain well. Arrange the banana, kiwi, strawberries and pineapple over cream cheese layer; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 23, 2016
From the richness of the brownie and cream cheese spread to the freshness of the fruits, this is a perfect take on a banana split!
Nov 9, 2010
I have made this recipe for several functions and it is a HUGE crowd pleaser. One of my personal all time favorite desserts!!
Jun 29, 2010
I have been asked to make this recipe repeatedly for office celebrations. It's always a hit.