- 8 wedges seedless watermelon, about 1 inch thick
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh baby arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Balsamic glaze, optional
- Grill watermelon, covered, on a greased grill rack over medium-high direct heat until seared, 5-6 minutes on each side. Remove from heat; transfer to a platter. Chill.
- To serve, top chilled watermelon with tomatoes, arugula, blueberries, feta and olives. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. If desired, drizzle with balsamic glaze.
1 wedge: 91 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat.