Lemon Blueberry Pizza
Cream cheese and lemon yogurt make a tasty topping for this fruit pizza.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; stir in yogurt. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with blueberries. Cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 431 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Blueberry Lemon Pizza in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.