White Chocolate Berry Pie
When strawberries are in season, I love to make this pretty pie. —Connie Laux, Englewood, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 5 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a microwave, melt 4 ounces white chocolate with milk; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in orange zest and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread into crust. Arrange strawberries on top. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over berries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 299 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
May 15, 2017
Jan 26, 2010
I have made this pie many times and I always get requests for the recipe......best strawberry pie there is!
Apr 25, 2009
This is the best pie I have ever tasted!