White Chocolate Berry Pie
When strawberries are in season, I love to make this pretty pie. —Connie Laux, Englewood, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 5 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a microwave, melt 4 ounces white chocolate with milk; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in orange zest and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread into crust. Arrange strawberries on top. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over berries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 299 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as White Chocolate Berry Pie in Taste of Home June/July 1999
May 15, 2017
Jan 26, 2010
I have made this pie many times and I always get requests for the recipe......best strawberry pie there is!
Apr 25, 2009
This is the best pie I have ever tasted!