Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Process first six ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl; serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 152 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to try this recipe! Thank you so much for sharing. My son is vegan and I have a difficult time finding recipes we all can/will eat. This will be great and oh so easy!
Sep 16, 2017
Great recipe and so easy to make. Creative for the holiday using a Bread-bowl to help with the Turkey Design
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.