Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl; serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 152 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 16, 2018
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to try this recipe! Thank you so much for sharing. My son is vegan and I have a difficult time finding recipes we all can/will eat. This will be great and oh so easy!
Sep 16, 2017
Great recipe and so easy to make. Creative for the holiday using a Bread-bowl to help with the Turkey Design