Hot Wing Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 1 hour
Makes18 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Tortilla chips and celery sticks
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, mix the first five ingredients. Cook, covered, on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips and celery. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chips and celery): 186 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Dec 6, 2016
Very good, just the right amount of spice. Easy to make
Jan 24, 2015
Living in Buffalo, we make this all the time only we use a good quality blue cheese and Frank's Hot Sauce. That is what is used to make the actual Buffalo Chicken Wing we all know and love.
Jan 12, 2015
Excellent! And very easy to make.
Dec 1, 2013
I used chunky canned chicken and not enough. Te recipe would have been very good if I had included all the chicken.
Oct 9, 2013
I made this dip the other night and it was fantastic! I will definitely be making it again soon!!
Oct 9, 2013
This dip is so good, I could have eaten all myself! We had it with tortilla chips and all of us loved it! I will be making it again soon!!
Jan 21, 2012
very easy very tasty
Jan 4, 2012
AWESOME! I took it to a party and it was a hit!
Dec 28, 2011
This is the dish a woman at work always brings for potluck things - she calls it chicken crack, because it is addictive!
Dec 27, 2011
GREAT recipe! I used 2 10oz cans of chicken and 2 packages of cream cheese. It is totally awesome. Great with chicken flavored crackers.