Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each ) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Finely chopped celery, optional
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 7 ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until chicken is tender, 4-5 hours. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain.
- Remove slow cooker insert. Stir in cheese until melted. Add pasta, sour cream and ranch dressing. If desired, top with celery.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 699 calories, 33g fat (14g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 1995mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 41g protein.
Apr 18, 2018
Will not make again . It was disgusting my family threw it in the trash.
Mar 16, 2018
This recipe is great if you love the taste of buffalo sauce. This dish is super creamy and rich tasting and it doesn't take much to fill you up.
Oct 6, 2017
I made this for company, so loved the thought that I could prepare most of it ahead of time. The full cup of hot sauce was a little too much for my taste, but others at the table liked it. Turned out nice and creamy. Will make again, but not often, as it is pretty decadent.
Feb 3, 2017
Loved this pasta dish! The level of "heat" can be adjusted by decreasing or increasing the hot sauce, but we loved at the amount it called for. I also baked it in the oven vs. the crockpot & it turned out perfect.
Jan 23, 2017
If you like buffalo chicken wing dip, I think you should give this dish a try! It is very tasty and filling. One thing I changed was the amount of Buffalo wing sauce. I used hot sauce according to taste because most in my family don't like super hot flavored dishes.