Buffalo Chicken Alfredo
My family loves this quick Buffalo chicken Alfredo! It became an instant favorite. I like to use Frank's cayenne pepper sauce, but if you like things on the milder side, just use a little less. —Lauren Wyler, Dripping Springs, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery with leaves
- Place stock in a large skillet. Bring to a boil; add gnocchi. Reduce heat; cook, covered, 3 minutes. Uncover pan, cook and stir until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup, 2-3 minutes longer. Add chicken, Alfredo sauce and wing sauce; heat through. Top with blue cheese and celery.