Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth; stir in chicken.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 77 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 1, 2016
I made this with fresh cut veggies and Tricuits. My company loved it!!
Oct 30, 2016
I made this for a Halloween party and everyone loved. So easy!
Sep 12, 2015
This is a great dish. I use Frank's wing sauce anda rotisserie chicken. Very easy. I have to make it for all gatherings. It is used as a dip, but also on baked potatoes, sliders and whatever is around.
Nov 9, 2014
Simple and delicious. Good things come from Hershey.
Sep 17, 2014
I made this for a pot luck and it was the first dip to disappear!
Jan 23, 2014
Delicious. I add crumbled blue cheese...served warm this is yummy!
Oct 14, 2013
Delicious! I made it with plain yogurt instead of sour cream, and it still tasted great.
Nov 24, 2012
A co-worker brought this for a potluck at work the other day. It wasn't heated;it was served cold. We spread it on Ritz crackers, sort of like you would a cheese ball. It was great!
Feb 11, 2012
I've made this and it is GREAT. I've also changed up a little by adding ranch dressing, shredded colby jack cheese and everyone loves it. I've also put it in a crockpot or heated through with a microwave if I'm in a big hurry. What every you do with it you can't go wrong experiment that is the fun of cooking.
Feb 7, 2012
My husband who loves him some hot wings, really enjoyed this. Thanks for a low cal version, fantastic!