Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes21 servings (4 cups dip)
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth; stir in chicken.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake until heated through, 18-22 minutes. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 77 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Jul 22, 2019
Made this for a party. HUGE hit! The only thing I will change for the next time is to use canned chicken instead of shredding it. There were big chunks that made it difficult to scoop up with chips.
Jan 28, 2019
why in the world would you make a dip like this and use low cal items. Doesn't it defeat the purpose and it is not helping your diet
Nov 1, 2016
I made this with fresh cut veggies and Tricuits. My company loved it!!
Oct 30, 2016
I made this for a Halloween party and everyone loved. So easy!
Sep 12, 2015
This is a great dish. I use Frank's wing sauce anda rotisserie chicken. Very easy. I have to make it for all gatherings. It is used as a dip, but also on baked potatoes, sliders and whatever is around.
Nov 9, 2014
Simple and delicious. Good things come from Hershey.
Sep 17, 2014
I made this for a pot luck and it was the first dip to disappear!
Jan 23, 2014
Delicious. I add crumbled blue cheese...served warm this is yummy!
Oct 14, 2013
Delicious! I made it with plain yogurt instead of sour cream, and it still tasted great.
Nov 24, 2012
A co-worker brought this for a potluck at work the other day. It wasn't heated;it was served cold. We spread it on Ritz crackers, sort of like you would a cheese ball. It was great!