Buffalo Pulled Chicken
This slow cooker dump dinner is one of my go-to's. The lighter chicken is a nice alternative to pulled pork. —Kim Ciepluch, Kenosha, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Optional ingredients: celery ribs or crusty sandwich buns, crumbled blue cheese, additional wing sauce and ranch salad dressing
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, mix wing sauce and dressing mix. Add chicken. Cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks. If desired, serve on celery, top with additional wing sauce and cheese, and serve with ranch dressing.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup chicken mixture: 147 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1288mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Originally published as Buffalo Pulled Chicken in Taste of Home September/October 2017