Vegetarian Buffalo Dip
A friend made Buffalo chicken dip and that got me thinking about creating a vegetarian dip with the same flavors. This addictive dip is so amazing, no one will miss the meat. —Amanda Silvers, Old Fort, Tennessee
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Sliced green onions and tortilla chips, optional
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the next four ingredients. Transfer to a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on high for 1-1/2 hours. If desired, sprinkle with green onion and serve with tortilla chips.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 113 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 526mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as vegetarian buffalo dip in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.