Bacon Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 bacon strips, chopped
- 6 cups torn spinach leaves
- 1/2 small head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Drain on paper towels. Refrigerate greens and onions in a salad bowl until serving. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Just before serving, pour dressing over greens; toss to coat. Serve with bacon.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 24, 2019
What makes up the "rich bacon dressing"??
May 20, 2016
I made this tasty salad with lettuce, green onions and spinach from my garden. I also added sliced boiled eggs to mine. The salad and dressing were light and delicious! Perfect for a spring day!