Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 3/4 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce blend and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 268 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Apr 18, 2019
Yum. A BLT in salad form. I added homemade croutons using sourdough bread and a bit of garlic. My husband devoured this. I will definitely make it again.
Apr 13, 2016
Great and easy to make!. We had this with grilled chicken for lunch. I will definitely be making it again.
Mar 3, 2016
This is such a fantastic salad and SO easy. Made for a small dinner and everyone loved it! I made it exactly as the recipe instructed and I wouldn't change a thing. One of my new go to salads!
Jul 4, 2014
Quick and simple to make. It's especially refreshing on a hot day. I substituted Vidalia Onion dressing for he coleslaw dressing.
Jul 1, 2014
It's even better the next day.