Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce blend and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 268 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Apr 13, 2016
Great and easy to make!. We had this with grilled chicken for lunch. I will definitely be making it again.
Mar 3, 2016
This is such a fantastic salad and SO easy. Made for a small dinner and everyone loved it! I made it exactly as the recipe instructed and I wouldn't change a thing. One of my new go to salads!
Jul 4, 2014
Quick and simple to make. It's especially refreshing on a hot day. I substituted Vidalia Onion dressing for he coleslaw dressing.
Jul 1, 2014
It's even better the next day.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.