Bacon-Tomato Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 16 cups torn fresh spinach (about 12 ounces)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup julienned red onion
- CREAMY OREGANO DRESSING:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, tomatoes, bacon and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Serve with salad.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 390 calories, 27g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 800mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 15g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 16, 2016
My Husband really enjoyed this salad, and he's not crazy about "bunny food" as he puts it. Very flavorful dressing without a lot of ingredients - nice consistency. Would use this dressing on other salads.
Mar 7, 2011
Everyone enjoys this. I also make extra dressing to use for other salads and sandwich spread.