Warm Crab Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry, optional
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Assorted crackers or baked pita chips
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and sherry if desired over low heat, stirring often. Stir in crab and onion; heat through. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 197 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Apr 9, 2015
I have made this many times and every time I always get good feedback.
Sep 21, 2013
Boring. Not a terrible dip, but there are lots better.
Feb 21, 2011
This was good but a little bland....My husband and I added some Hot sauce and shreaded parmesean cheese. This gave it just the right flavoring.
Feb 13, 2010
nice taste, but we added a tsp of Old Bay, and a 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan to give it a little more flavor, it was great
Dec 26, 2009
This was very tasty. Will definately make again.
Nov 1, 2008