Warm Crab Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry, optional
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Assorted crackers or baked pita chips
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and sherry if desired over low heat, stirring often. Stir in crab and onion; heat through. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 197 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Apr 9, 2015
I have made this many times and every time I always get good feedback.
Sep 21, 2013
Boring. Not a terrible dip, but there are lots better.
Feb 21, 2011
This was good but a little bland....My husband and I added some Hot sauce and shreaded parmesean cheese. This gave it just the right flavoring.
Feb 13, 2010
nice taste, but we added a tsp of Old Bay, and a 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan to give it a little more flavor, it was great
Dec 26, 2009
This was very tasty. Will definately make again.
Nov 1, 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.