Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 swordfish or halibut steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place fish in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; spread over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 712 calories, 65g fat (18g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 850mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Aug 14, 2019
Can I use grated cheese? I don't have shredded parmesan
Jan 20, 2018
Everyone LOVES IT!! Thank you!!
Oct 25, 2013
Very good. Husband says this recipe is a keeper.
Jul 5, 2012
So easy and so good
Jul 30, 2010
I never really liked to cook fish at home. When I had fish it was at Long John's. This I make atleast once a month.(kinda like my signatue meal when I have relatives show up).I do some changes however I add pecans to mayo and cheese) I also use tilipia fish. DO NOT USE substitues for real mayo. This recipe is great!!!